Chances are you missed it. Missed what you ask? You probably missed the historic vote at the United Nations that took place on September 25th, 2015. To quote from the UN’s own website on that date:
The 193-Member United Nations General Assembly today formally adopted the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development, along with a set of bold new Global Goals, which Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon hailed as a universal, integrated and transformative vision for a better world
In other words, the United Nations which represents the nations and people of the world, came together and agreed upon what they have termed “Agenda 2030” – a set of goals for the entire planet that will be universally binding on everyone, everywhere. At least that is what they are hoping for. In short, the UN intends to impose new laws, rules, regulations, programs, and initiatives upon every human being in the world in an effort to accomplish a series of 17 goals that they feel are in the best interests of the planet which they lump under the term “Sustainability”.
Now, I know what some of you may be thinking: “What’s so bad about sustainability?” I mean it sounds like a really positive thing right? We need to take good care of our environment. We need to help people, especially the poor & marginalized. We need to put an end to war, conflict, and suffering. We need to find cures and eradicate all diseases. I mean c’mon! Who wouldn’t be opposed to these things? These are goals that everybody should support right? Especially Christians, right?
Wrong. This is exactly the point. The concept of “sustainability” or “environmentalism” is the one subject/initiative that all peoples from all cultures, of all faiths, and all political ideaologies should be able to support. In other words, rallying all of the people of Earth together to accomplish sustainability leads toward a specific outcome…global unity.
At this point, for those of you who are reading this and are Christians, my hope is that your red flags are going up. Those who are familiar with the Bible should be keenly aware that God has warned us in the Scriptures that in the Last Days, the human race would become unified politically, economically, and spiritually. (Revelation 13) Global government. Gobal economy. Global religion.
Now, please don’t misunderstand me. I’m not against being good stewards of the world that God has entrusted to us. Clearly the Bible teaches us to take care of the things that God places into our trust. And likewise, I am absolutey not against caring for the poor, sick, or marginalized. Jesus Himself taught us to love our neighbors and to treat others the way we’d want to be treated. But there is a difference in trying to obey the Word of God on these points as a way of serving Him, being His hands and feet on the Earth, and trying to glorify Him by living out our faith in Jesus in a tangible way compared to uniting humanity underneath the umbrella of a global government that does not acknowledge the God of the Bible or His Word.
It’s with this in mind that I’m reminded of somthing I heard on the raido a while back called Understanding the Times which struck me as pretty profound. In talking about the Antichrist, they pointed out that when the time comes for the Antichrist to be revealed, he isn’t going to appear on the world stage and then try to build the New World Order. The NWO will already be prepared and ready to go for his arrival so that when he takes his place as leader of the world, he will immediately have control of a unified planet.
Though I had never thought about it that way before, it makes complete sense. It would take too long to try to create the NWO at the start of the seven year tribulation. Thus, it is necessary for all of the structures to be put into place first in order to usher in the Antichrist. Think of it like a game of chess…all of the pieces have to get put into place first before the final move is made for checkmate. And that is exactly what we are witnessing with Agenda 2030.
Ever since the United Nations enacted Agenda 21 (basically a first draft of Agenda 2030) in 1992 at a meeting in Rio de Janeiro, it has been grabbing more and more power at a faster pace, and this latest round of global goals is pushing things into high gear.
There is a great article I found on ActivistPost.com where another blogger has taken the 17 Goals of Agenda 2030 and translated them into what they really mean for the people of the world. I HIGHLY recommend reading it!
The 17 Goals outlined in Agenda 2030 include:
- Goal 1. End poverty in all its forms everywhere
- Goal 2. End hunger, achieve food security and improved nutrition and promote sustainable agriculture
- Goal 3. Ensure healthy lives and promote well-being for all at all ages
- Goal 4. Ensure inclusive and equitable quality education and promote lifelong learning opportunities for all
- Goal 5. Achieve gender equality and empower all women and girls
- Goal 6. Ensure availability and sustainable management of water and sanitation for all
- Goal 7. Ensure access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all
- Goal 8. Promote sustained, inclusive and sustainable economic growth, full and productive employment and decent work for all
- Goal 9. Build resilient infrastructure, promote inclusive and sustainable industrialization and foster innovation
- Goal 10. Reduce inequality within and among countries
- Goal 11. Make cities and human settlements inclusive, safe, resilient and sustainable
- Goal 12. Ensure sustainable consumption and production patterns
- Goal 13. Take urgent action to combat climate change and its impacts*
- Goal 14. Conserve and sustainably use the oceans, seas and marine resources for sustainable development
- Goal 15. Protect, restore and promote sustainable use of terrestrial ecosystems, sustainably manage forests, combat desertification, and halt and reverse land degradation and halt biodiversity loss
- Goal 16. Promote peaceful and inclusive societies for sustainable development, provide access to justice for all and build effective, accountable and inclusive institutions at all levels
- Goal 17. Strengthen the means of implementation and revitalize the global partnership for sustainable development
As I mentioned earlier, on the surface these goals sound great. But the problem is what they are really intended to do and that is to give more control over every human beings life to the UN. For example, how do you end poverty? Simple. Redistribute everyone’s wealth. Protect ecosystems? Simple. Gradually force people back into the cities to live in smaller, more effiecient ecofriendly apartments. Reduce energy consumption? Simple. Put smart meters on everyone’s home and control the amount of energy available to them. Give better education to all? Simple. Roll out Common Core across the globe. End hunger? Simple. Give food with GMOs to all nations. You get the picture.
These goals will lead to laws that will allow a global government, the NWO, to gain control into almost every aspect of our lives. It’s the perfect way to lay the ground work for a one world government.
Ultimately, what I’d like you to take from this post is this: whether people want to recognize it or not, our world is rapidly approaching the time prophesied in the Bible where it will be joined together as one. The New World Order has been in the works for a very long time and we are quickly approaching the final stage where all of the pieces have come into place. Trade agreements have been signed (i.e. TPP & TTIP), New central banks have been established with the goal of replacing the dollar as the reserve currency of the world (i.e. BRICS bank), people of various faiths are becoming more unified (i.e. Chrislam & efforts of Pope Francis), just to name a few.
As the UN begins to start acting on the goals outlined in Agenda 2030, be prepared to see a rapid erosion of freedoms and the replacement of the U.S. Constitution with a Global Constitution. Then it will only take some sort of catalyst such as war, economic collapse, famine, disease, terrorism, or some other method to create a state of chaos that will lead the people of the world to cry out for the official establishment of the NWO along with a global leader to be in charge…the one known in the Bible as the Antichrist.